Tuesday, August 12, 2008

simply fab














I'm on the hunt for fabric to make curtains for my living room. The color scheme in the room is neutral (tan and chocolate brown) and red with small touches of turquoise; the room is also open to the dining room and kitchen (kitchen will be white and silver). After striking out at the local fabric stores I've stumbled onto some great online stores.

The above fabric are my favorite finds so far for curtains. They are from Pink Chalk Fabrics .

Midwest Modern Collection, Garden maze in mustard--by Amy Butler

Ginseng Collection in Rust by Joel Dewberry

Other online stores to check out:

Modern Fabrics

Trendy Fabrics -- check out the good prices on Amy Butler

Purl Soho

I should say that I have not purchased anything from any of these stores, so I can't vouch for service or shipping times.

Happy crafting!



No comments: