Wednesday, February 6, 2008

snow day take 2













Another week, another snow day. Today I was surprised to wake up to news of our second snow day in 2 weeks. At 5:20 am it didn't look bad, in fact I went online to double check that school really was called off before jumping right back into bed. A few hours later when I woke up for the second time and looked out the window it became clear why school was canceled, it was snowing like crazy and the wind was blowing extremely hard. I think another 4-5 inches fell today, but at this point it's hard to tell.

I wish I could say I had a really productive day, but I didn't get as much accoplished as I could have. I did a little cleaning, a little graphic design work, thought about school planning off and on, checked all my favorite blogs and websites, sat looking out at the snow falling outside the window with my cat, walked around in the snow outside for a bit and took pictures, did 3o mins of my yoga tape, and took a nap. It sounds decent when you look at in list form, but truly I could have done some personal art or craft today and just didn't, bad I know. Well there's always next week...another snow day, perhaps? :)

No comments: